LVCA is looking for a part-time Assistant
Latvian Private Equity and Venture Capital Association (LVCA) is a non-profit organisation responsible for the representing PE/VC industry to the government, legislators, officials and regulators, the media and society at large and boosting connections between investors, fund managers, advisers and service providers.
LVCA is looking for a part-time Assistant who will work together with the Executive Director and the Board of the Association. This is a unique position that would provide a possibility to learn about Venture Capital and Private Equity industry in Latvia and the wider region and to participate in the development of the industry’s ecosystem.
What will an assistant be responsible for:
- Managing webpage and social media of LVCA;
- Gathering statistical information about PE/VC industry in Latvia;
- Researching and preparing information about PE/VC industry in Latvia;
- Organising LVCA events.
What are we looking for:
- Fluency in Latvian and English;
- Excellent written communication skills (email, social media, presentations);
- Basic understanding and interest in the Financial industry;
- Skills to work remotely and independently;
- Focus on accuracy.
What can we offer:
- Opportunity to get experience and income while studying at the same time;
- Opportunity to get insider’s view of the industry.
- Net salary starting from 500 EUR monthly.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.