Baltic M&A and Private Equity Forum 2019
The Baltic M&A and Private Equity Forum 2019 will be held in Riga on 6 November. VEF Kvartāla kamerzāle (Ieriķu iela 5A, Riga) will open its doors to accommodate representatives from private equity and venture capital funds, investment bankers, advisers and consultants, company managers and shareholders.
An intensive conference day will cover the following topics:
- Latest tech market developments, understanding global and local impacts on M&A
- Recent troubles in the Baltic & Nordic banking sector: what effect on fintech businesses?
- Board involvement in M&A: are we getting it right?
- Non-traditional investment areas
- Update on recent developments in Baltic M&A and PE
- Case studies on recent important transactions in the Baltic Market
>> View the PROGRAMME for more detail.
For the tenth year in row M&A and private equity experts will be gathering at this annual Baltic event. According to participants’ feedback – networking with peers is one of the top features of the Forum. We also enjoy this part and offer our guests:
- Baltic M&A and Private Equity Deal award ceremony
- Networking reception in a relaxing atmosphere
You can find the list of the registered participants and information about speakers on the conference website.
Representatives of the Baltic venture capital associations enjoy an additional 15% discount on top of all provided price ranges.
The Forum is organised by Sorainen and Latvian business daily Dienas bizness, in partnership with Baltic business dailies Verslo žinios (Lithuania) and Äripäev (Estonia) plus the Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian Private Equity and Venture Capital Associations.